According to the vision of the Native Elders, the Toltec Medicine People and Wisdom Keepers are on a Pilgrimage for Healing Mother Earth, Ancestral Memories and All Our Relations. It’s time to come together for living well again, all peoples from the North and the South. They bring a message of peace, unity, consciousness, happiness, healing, compassionate love and respect for all beings.
The Olmec Toltec and Teotihuacan lineage and tradition have been transmitted from generation to generation. The elders, wisdom keepers and medicine people keep alive the sacred teachings on native wisdom, ancestral medicine and shamanic healing arts.
Since children they’ve learned the ancient songs, sacred ceremonies and rituals, ancestral healing and natural medicine. They offer teachings, guide retreats and journeys into the nature to connect with the elements through ceremonies. As practitioners they do consultations, treatments and private healing sessions one-on-one, using healing energy, body work, reflexology, quiropraxia, stones, aromatherapy, breathing, dance, movement, drumming and sounds for bringing balance to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body.
The Toltec people remind us the ancient way of living in connection with all beings with the consciousness that we are all sacred and all related.
1-1 Healings and Ceremonies
Tai and Sunflower will be offering 1-1 healings and leading ceremonies to help you connect with the spirit of nature. They will also be sharing songs and meditations around the fire.
Mayan Water Healing Circle
Toltec Sound Healing Circle
Olmec Sacred Ceremony for Reset, Deep Healing, Transformation and Liberation
* Ancestral Teotihuacan Healing Ceremony, for Reconnection with Source of Life and Light.
* Ancestral Toltec Healing Ceremony, for Reconnection and Grounding.
* Ancestral Mayan Healing Ceremony, for Balancing and Freedom.
* Native Sacred Fire Healing Ceremony, for Reconnection with Ancestors, Purification and Cleansing.
>Special Ancestral Shamanic Healing Ceremony:
*Native Medicine Wheel Circle for Healing, Balancing and Cleansing
And these teachings:
* Toltec Shamanic Healing Journey, for healing Soul and Mind.
* Native Amerindian Medicine Songs Circle, for Oneness and Spirit.
* Eagle and Condor Ancestral Healing Dance Circle, for Freedom and Happiness.
* Olmec Ancestral Voice and Sound Healing Circle, for Harmony and Balancing.
* Mayan Toltec Ancestral Yoga, for Healing, Reconnection and Freedom.
*Native Meditation Circle for Healing
*Native Breathing Circle for Healing
1-1 PRIVATE SESSIONS AND TREATMENTS
- Toltec Shamanic Healing for Cleansing or Soul Retrieving
- Native Cosmic Energy Healing for Balancing
- Mayan Ancestral Voice and Sound Healing
- Olmec Acupressure Healing for releasing stress
- Toltec Massage Healing for releasing ancient memories
- Mayan massage Healing with for peace and joy of living
- Teotihuacan Aromatherapy for relaxation and harmony
- Toltec Aura Cleansing
- Mayan Chakra Balancing
- Teotihuacan DNA Healing
- Water Oracle for Healing
- Sacred Eggs Oracle for Cleansing and Purification
- Sacred Fire Oracle for Cleansing and Purification
- Cacao Oracle for Cleansing and Purification
Deep session, 3 hours session (highly recommended)
Normal session, 2 hours 20 minutes session (recommended)
1 hour 20 minutes (short session)
Intention: Through these Healings and Teachings Programs to be able to find any support for our Native Elders, Wisdom Keepers and these three Cultural and Educational Projects:
*Indigenous Wisdom University in South América.
*Healing Centre and Ixchel Sanctuary in the Mayan Land
*Pachamama Medicine Institute and Jaguar Protected Area in the Mayan Land
*Healing Centre in the Toltec Land
Medicine Woman and Wisdom Keeper from an ancient lineage of Healers Mayan Toltec Tradition. Her first teachers were her grandparents and parents, healers and medicine people. Initiated in the Sacred Cacao, Fire and Water Oracles. Initiated into the original traditions of the Eagle and the Condor and the sacred teachings of the indigenous peoples of the Four Directions. Founder of the Pachamama Ancestral Medicine Institute, Ixchel Healing Center, Holistic EcoVillage and Balam Sanctuary and EcoVillage (Protected Area in the Mayan Jungle).
He is a guardian of Mother Earth, harmony keeper and peacemaker. Descendant of Medicine People from the Toltec, Teotihuacan and Olmec cultures. Trained and initiated since his childhood as Medicine Man, Spiritual Guide, Medicine Sweat Lodge Runner, Ryth of Passage Keeper, Chanter and Sound Healer. Learning traditional healing and ancestral wisdom. Keeping the ancient tradition of unity, pilgrimage and cultural exchange, he has learned from other elders, wisdom keepers from North, Central, and South America. Co-Founder of the Ancestral Wisdom School and Indigenous Nations University.